- Proven Field Performance – LG has been involved in a number of comparison tests of the LG panels against many other brand panels. LG NeON® 2 BiFacial models are consistently among the best performing in these tests.
- Low LID – The N-type doping of the NeON® cells results in extremely low Light Induced Degradation (LID) when compared with the standard P-type cells. This means more electricity generation over the life of the panel, as the panel degrades less.
- Corrosion Resistance Certification – LG NeON® 2 BiFacial panels can be installed confidently right up to the coastline. The panels have received certification for Salt Mist Corrosion to maximum severity 6 and Ammonia Resistance.
- Extensive Testing Programme – LG solar panels are tested up to 2 times the International Standards at our in-house testing
laboratories, ensuring a very robust and longer lasting solar module.
- Strict Quality Control Reliable for the Future – The quality control of LG world-class solar production is monitored and improved to Six Sigma quality control standards, which includes 500+ monitoring points to effectively maintain and improve our uncompromising quality.
- High Wind Load Resistance – LG panels have a strong double walled frame. When it comes to wind forces (rear load) our panel under test withstood a wind load of 4000Pa.