- Proven Field Performance – LG has been involved in a number of comparison tests of the LG panels against many other brand panels. LG NeON® 2 BiFacial models are consistently among the best performing in these tests.
- Low LID – The N-type doping of the NeON® cells results in extremely low Light Induced Degradation (LID) when compared with the standard P-type cells. This means more electricity generation over the life of the panel, as the panel degrades less.
- Additional Certification – LG NeON® 2 panels have received additional certification including for; Salt Mist Corrosion to maximum severity 6. Ammonia Resistance certification and PID Resistance Tests.
- Extensive Testing Programme – LG solar panels are tested up to 2 times the International Standards at our in-house testing
laboratories, ensuring a very robust and longer lasting solar module.
- Strict Quality Control Reliable for the Future – The quality control of LG world-class solar production is monitored and improved to Six Sigma quality control standards, which includes 500+ monitoring points to effectively maintain and improve our uncompromising quality.
- Double-Sided Cell Structure – In conventional panels the cells produce energy from the front only. The NeON® Cell produces energy from both the front as well as the back of the cell. This innovative technology allows the absorption of light from behind the panel which raises the panel’s efficiency and electricity output.